How can I restore my Macbook to factory settings?

Q. I need to fully restore my MacBook to its original settings - completely blank. I accidentally deleted all the application on there so at the moment it is pretty much useless. The disk drive is broken so I can't really use that? It was originally Tiger, I have the Tiger disk, but I upgraded to Leopard, which I also still have to hand.

Is it possible to blank it without using the disk drive? Or any suggestions how I could go about it?

A. I had the same exact problem last month. I deleted some stuff and i was basically screwed, Since your disk drive isnt working im really not sure what you can do. I used the install CD and i started the computer i held the OPTION button it brought up the lion cd and i was able to do a full wipe and restore. I think you will have to get your disk drive fixed before you can do anything. One thing i can think of is trying to somehow take your boot cd and burn the install file on it to an external dard drive. Then you can pulg in the external into your macbook and hold option and it should let you access your hard drive with the install lion file on it. from there you should be able to delete and re install lion. I hope this helps and good luck!

What camcorder would be best for a macbook?
Q. I have a macbook and a flip but it doesn't allow editing. I need a camcorder I can edit on my macbook. What would be the best camcorder to use with my macbook?

A. a sony! or kodak! i have a macbook and the picture is great.. heres my camera....

http://www.letsgodigital.org/images/artikelen/55/sony_hdr_hc5_zoom1.jpg

i used to have a kodak i gave it to my friend.

well there ya go!

What macbook should I buy the Macbook pro or air help please?
Q. I'm looking at Apple macbooks either the macbook pro or air. I wanna know people opinions on them and what they suggest and yes I've become an apple fan got the iphone 4 and love it. I need the laptop for college reason since i'm going for computer science mainly into programming. Any help would be appreciated thanks.

A. Always go with the Macbook Pro, unless you don't require much HDD space and down graded processor. The air is a great portable machine, but is equipped with a solid state drive which gives limited space. Just depends on your needs. For the money I would do a Pro.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.