What is the difference between a regular MacBook and a 13" MacBook Pro?

Q. I really want a regular white MacBook. But apple doesn't make them anymore, and my next choice is a 13" MacBook Pro. I was wondering if there is any major difference between a regular MacBook and a MacBook Pro.

A. The MacBook Pro is much more expensive and generally has much better hardware.

Unless you really need an optical drive or more than a 13" screen or 256GB of storage space, the MacBook Air is a good replacement.

How can I work on my macbook while I watch a fullscreen video on the connected moniter?
Q. I have the samsung t220hd connected to my white macbook. I want to be able to work on my macbook while watching a video on the samsung moniter. What do I need to do to make the samsung's image in full screen while I work on my laptop?

A. When you connect an external monitor/TV your MacBook will automatically recognize and adjust the output to fit it. By default it shows the same on both screens.

There are two modes you can choose from:
1. Two different resolutions and two virtual workspaces
2. The same resolution and workspace on both screens

This can be changed in System Preferences under Screens. You can move the virtual screens around to fit your preferences.

You can choose if you want the screens next to each other or on top each other. That way you can drag your video player window to the workspace displayed on your TV, while you do something else on your other screen.

What is the difference between between a macbook and mac pro?
Q. macbook vs macbook pro?

A. macbook pro has everything that a macbook has and more




Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.