How do I make MacBook clicking with tap click instead of push button click?

Q. I hate MacBook because you can't double tap click on the mousepad, unlike PCs. Is there a way to fix this?

A. I don't know if you have the older version or the new aluminum version, but at least for my computer (old black MacBook), you go into system preferences, and then "trackpad", and then check off the "clicking" checkbox, and you can totally double tap click. For the new aluminum version I assume it's very similar.

How to reset macbook password without Mac OSX start up disc?
Q. How do I reset my Macbooks password without the start up disc. I have a Black Macbook with leporead. I have typed rm /var/db.AppleSetupDone and it doesn't work. Please help me!

A. What can you do if you forgot Macbook Password?
http://www.macpassword.com/what-can-you-do-if-you-forgot-macbook-password.html

What is the difference between a regular MacBook and a 13" MacBook Pro?
Q. I really want a regular white MacBook. But apple doesn't make them anymore, and my next choice is a 13" MacBook Pro. I was wondering if there is any major difference between a regular MacBook and a MacBook Pro.

A. The MacBook Pro is much more expensive and generally has much better hardware.

Unless you really need an optical drive or more than a 13" screen or 256GB of storage space, the MacBook Air is a good replacement.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.