How do I connect a macbook pro to a lg hd tv?

Q. I would like to play games that are on my macbook pro on the tv since it's bigger and it's in high definition. Also, doing daily tasks like microsoft office would be cool to do it from my mac. I want the same material from the macbook screen to show up on my lg hd tv. Thanks!
On the website it says that apple tv can do simple things like stream video, photos, and music wirelessly but not anything like playing games. That is only for iPad, iPod touch, and iPhone... I think it's with an hdmi cable but I don't know what is called.

If someone finds out what cable I can connect to the tv and what is called then it will be best answer!!!
Also where the product is from the official apple store. Not a cheap knockoff. Thank you!!!

A. Hi almaran, LG WRman Greg here,

You can easily connect your Macbook Pro to the LG HD TV via VGA cable. You can easily find these VGA cable designed specifically for connecting Macbooks to TVs on the internet. Connect VGA cable to the VGA video port on your LG TV and the other end to the Macbook's Mini Display Port. You will need a separate cable for audio connection. A 3.5 mm stereo mini pin cable is sufficient to connect from the audio input on your TV to the audio output jack on the Mac. This ensures that the sound would come out of the TV and not the Mac's speakers. Select RGB-PC input source on your TV afterwards and then you'll be able to see your desktop on the TV. If you own an LG 3D Smart TV, particularly the LM-series TVs, then you can easily connect your laptop to the TV using WiDi connection.

If you have any other electronics-related questions, visit our forum at: www.lgwrforum.com

LG WRman Greg out!

What is the difference between between a macbook and mac pro?
Q. macbook vs macbook pro?

A. macbook pro has everything that a macbook has and more

How do I connect my white macbook up to my samsung hdtv?
Q. I have a regular white macbook 2007 model i think (not a macbook pro!)
I need help on what i need to plug it up to my tv with audio to watch movies?

A. Call the Apple Store to find out what kind of connection you have. (1800-MyApple)

They will be able to help you. I have a mini-dvi to HDMI converter that allowed me to connect a macbook to the hd tv; however, you may have to start at regular DVI if you don't have the mini-dvi port... either way, apple will be able to help you.



Please rate if this helps!


.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.