How do i restore a dell mini 9 with ubuntu back to factory setting .?

Q. My computer wont let me add or delete programs one day the installer just timed out and it hasn't worked since then .
My computer wont let me add or delete programs one day the installer just timed out and it hasn't worked since then .And i dont have a disk drive.

A. Before you try to restore to factory settings try typing this in the terminal:

sudo dpkg --configure -a

I am going to buy a dell mini 9 notebook where can i find its detailed review?
Q. I am going to buy a dell mini 9 notebook where can i find its detailed review?

A. cnet
amazon
newegg
pc mag

will windows 8 work on a dell mini 9 without pushing the hardrive and the other components so hard?
Q. I want pwill windows 8 work on a dell mini 9 without pushing the hardrive and the other components so hard.

I want to install windows 8 pro on my dell mini 9 and I want to know if it will run it and if it will run it will it push the hardrive and the ram and the processor to hard ?

The netbook has a
1.6 GHz processoor
2gb of RAM
And a 32 gb SSD drive will it rub windows 8 and will it run it without pushing it because every time I tern around I am having to replace the hard drive will it work ?

A. Hello Noah,
My name is Krishna and I work for the Social Media and Community Team at Dell. To the best of my knowledge, upgrading to Windows 8 does not lead to any hardware failure.

The below link discusses the critical steps that you should take before and after Windows 8 upgrade, such as backing up data, updating drivers prior to upgrade, and verifying that the system supports an upgrade to Windows 8.

http://support.dell.com/support/topics/global.aspx/support/kcs/document?c=us&cs=19&docid=575112&doclang=en&l=en&s=dhs

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Dell-Kris K
Social Media and Community Team
E-mail: Krishna_KRN@Dell.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.