What is the best laptop for light gaming?

Q. What is a good laptop for playing MMOs with NO lag. When I play MMOs I normally have a few tabs open in IE at the same time. What is an affordable model that can run without lag, and what specs make it so the laptop can run well?
Also I want a small one that travels well.

A. That should be a Lenovo Y570 gaming laptop.

What is the best laptop computer to buy?
Q. I am starting college in a couple months and I need to buy a new laptop computer; however, I am not sure which is the best to buy. I will need it to write reports and work on projects. I also plan to take a lot of multimedia and film studies classes that will require me to make and burn my own DVD's so it needs to be able to do that. I currently have a sony vaio but i need a better one for college. Please help, Thanks!

A. You will definitely need something with a bit of "kick" to it. If it were me I would be looking for something that at least 2Gb's of ram (preferably expandable to more), the biggest fastest hard drive I could find, something like a 100+ Gb 7200rpm SATA. A DVD-RW+- is a no brainer. I would MAKE SURE your video card does not share RAM, but has at least 128-256mb of it's own video ram. and you will need firewire. Then from there pick the fastest processor your budget will allow. I'm partial to AMD's but a mid-high range core duo should do you fine.
Other things to consider are things like battery life (the more cells the better), how heavy it is , built in wifi /bluetooth is pretty standard now but you'll want that, and if you can spring for it I would even consider something that has a built in webcam and TV tuner.

What is the best laptop for making music?
Q. My boyfriend loves to make beats and write music lyrics, he is a rapper. I was looking for the best laptop for him.

A. Macbook Pro (with max upgrades) comes to about $5000.

That's your best bet.

Personally I would go with a desktop as they can support much better graphics and sound card and hold more storage and memory.

I would go with the Mac Pro with all the upgrades. It comes to about $25,000 but it is worth it. It has 4 TB of storage, 32 GB of RAM, 4 HD graphics cards, Wi-Fi cards, Quad-channel Fibre cards, RAID card, and supports up to 8 HD monitors at the same time.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.