What is the best netbook to buy or is apple a better company?

Q.

A. It really depends what you are looking for in a computer. If you only surf the web and do minor applications then a netbook would be fine. If you want a computer to do anything and still be very portable then a 13" macbook or macbook pro would be your best bet. There is also a significant price difference. The cheapest macbook is 1100 dollars or more until you add taxes and basic software. A good netbook can be purchased for around 400 dollars and will probably have microsoft word already on it. I debated the same question about two months ago while I was getting ready for college. I ended up getting a mac for three reasons... 1. The consumer reports rated them the best. 2. The software is more reliable than windows. 3. I needed more computing power than most of the netbooks and small laptops could provide. Hope this helps. good luck!

What device should I purchase, the apple Ipad or a netbook from HP?
Q. I'm a Anime freak and I want your opinion on what device would me better a net book that will help me use flash player or a ipad which is small light and totally nice looking. I already use YouTube and veoh to watch anime on my iPod touch but on my computer I use animefreak.com which is awesome.please gives your opinon on what device I should purhase in the near future.

A. I suggest Apple iPad, which can store the same amount of GB as a regular PC or laptop. It's light and portable and Wi-Fi isn't such a problem at all. The Apple iPad doesn't come with Apps, I believe, so a portable handheld computer is what the iPad summons up to be. Hope this helps with your choice. :]

Can I download Apple iChat for a netbook?
Q. It is not a mac. It is a EEE PC.

A. Not unless you can run Os x




Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.