How much should i put my white macbook up for sale?

Q. I want to upgrade to a macbook pro. i have a white macbook with final cut pro on it which cost me a lot. how much should i ebay it for?

A. about 500-700 if its in good shape, if not 300-400

How long do you think the old(1st generation) white macbook be on sale? Will it still be out in January?
Q. I want it for for school and i was wondering will it still be out by January??-i know that they have made a new one so i was just wondering. I DONT want to get the new one because white is cheaper.

A. I'm guessing you're talking about the white that runs for $999.99

I don't think it's going anywhere soon. Should be safe for a January purchase. This is part of their new price scheme and if they got rid of the white one, they wouldn't be able to advertise "Starting at $999" anymore.

Take care.

Will the old generation macbook pros be on sale during this years black friday sale?
Q. With the new generation macbooks on sale will the old models be lowered especially during black friday? If it were, What stores would hold them available?

A. You will have to wait and see what Apple decides to put on sale. Check their site the night before.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.