How do you get android apps on a Lenovo IdeaPad S10-3t 065185U Netbook?

Q. I am wondering b/c I might get one please step by step on how to get the games (android games)
Thanks

A. You need to install the Android operating system on your Windows Netbook before.

Can minecraft run smoothly on a lenovo Ideapad S10-3 laptop?
Q. I just want to know if it can run minecraft smoothly. (render distance = high, etc.) Thanks.

A. minecraft does not require much graphics etc so it will most likely work as long as you have a morden computer

Anyone know anything about the US release of the Lenovo IdeaPad S10?
Q. I wanted to get the S10 in the deep blue finish and the official website states that it would be available this month, but I don't see it anywhere. Does anyone know when that color will be made available?

Thanks in advance!

A. Well, the white and pink one are available at tigerdirect.com. I would say to keep checking there since they get new stuff every week.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.