What is the best cheap laptop for writing, storing music and pictures?

Q. I write a ton and so i need a LOT of storage space and a comfortable keyboard. I also have and listen to a lot of music. Oh, and i need something kind of cheap (under $500-600) but still a little nice looking.

A. Look at these: http://www.toshibadirect.com/td/b2c/home.to
I have two Toshiba Satellite lap tops and they have been great.

What are some cheap laptops that are good for gaming?
Q. I am looking for a good cheap laptop. I would use it for school and games like assassins creed brotherhood or brink. I don't want to spend too much but my limit is probably $700.

A. hp g62t

What are some cheap laptops with which are built in cameras ?
Q. are there any laptops (NOT A stupid NET BOOK) that are no more than 400 (possible slightly over) that have a built in webcam ? And maybe even a microphone ?

A. HPs are good and durable.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.