Can I use a different adapter for my samsung ultrabook laptop?

Q. I lost my AC adapter for my samsung series 5 ultrabook laptop. Is it okay to use a different laptop adapter? Would it damage my laptop? I am planning to use my old fujitsu laptop adapter instead.

A. I don't know about samsung but some laptops have a error message come up if the wrong power cord is used and yes it would damaged your laptop in the long run

What is the main difference between ultrabook and laptop?
Q. Hi, i want to buy a new laptop, should i buy ultrabook? What is the main difference? Thanks

A. The most important difference - it's size. Ultrabook has a size as a netbook or tablet, but it has a very high performance.
I really like this picture compare laptop and ultrabook http://ultrabooksreview.com/buying-advice/laptops-and-ultrabooks-a-world-of-difference/

How do I install Windows 7 on New Inspiron 15Z 5523 Ultrabook?
Q. Hi all,

I have questions about installing Windows 7 on New Inspiron 15Z 5523 Ultrabook. I like my new laptop, but I'm not a big fan of Windows 8.
Can I install windows 7 on my new laptop? If yes, where can I find the drivers for windows 7 on this mew laptop?
By the way, do I have to change anything on the BIOS before installing windows 7?

Thank you for your time.

A. Simply insert instalation disks and all your drivers etc will be loaded with windows 7.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.