How do I stop my netbook from rendering two inches of screen that aren't there?

Q. My netbook (MSI U110, Windows XP) is about a year old now. Recently, after a reboot, it started attempting to render screenspace below the bottom of my screen. I can't see the taskbar, and the lowest I can see on the Start menu is the "Help and Support" button. This also occurs during BIOS and all through booting. Is there a way to fix this, preferably without cracking the case?

A. check your hardware setting..there should be a button to adjust monitor's wideness. For laptop i'm not sure..but should be there.. Its should use the 'Fn' (Function key)

What is the best Netbook for internet browsing and word documents?
Q. I love to write, and I do it best when I can get my ideas out quickly. I want a Netbook for simple internet browsing, good features for lots of writing (a bigger keyboard, for example), good battery life and preferably somewhere around 300 dollars, but I might pay more if it's worth it. Thanks!

A. Most net books have smaller keyboards than laptops, so you probably would be better off getting a laptop. There are good cheap laptops out there for $330 like this one at best buy.

What is DDR2 in a netbook computer, and what the difference between it and hard drive?
Q. a computer im looking at says it has 1GB DDR2 and 250 GB hard drive. what's the difference/what does that mean???
i did google, its just that all the results are really specific and techie and i couldnt understand it.

A. ddr2 is ram..... please use google.....




Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.