How do I connect my netbook with a VGA output to my television with only an RCA input?

Q. My Netbook (A Dell inspiron mini) has only a VGA output for monitors. My television has RCA cable inputs (The red, yellow, white inputs) and no S-Video input. I was wondering what I need to get so I can watch movies from my computer on my television.

A. Yes, you can buy a VGA to RCA adapter. Just Google it. Keep in mind though that the resolution will be low unless you get an HD TV with HDMI or VGA inputs. Even s-video is going to give you better picture then RCA input.

How do I stop my netbook from rendering two inches of screen that aren't there?
Q. My netbook (MSI U110, Windows XP) is about a year old now. Recently, after a reboot, it started attempting to render screenspace below the bottom of my screen. I can't see the taskbar, and the lowest I can see on the Start menu is the "Help and Support" button. This also occurs during BIOS and all through booting. Is there a way to fix this, preferably without cracking the case?

A. check your hardware setting..there should be a button to adjust monitor's wideness. For laptop i'm not sure..but should be there.. Its should use the 'Fn' (Function key)

What is the best Netbook for internet browsing and word documents?
Q. I love to write, and I do it best when I can get my ideas out quickly. I want a Netbook for simple internet browsing, good features for lots of writing (a bigger keyboard, for example), good battery life and preferably somewhere around 300 dollars, but I might pay more if it's worth it. Thanks!

A. Most net books have smaller keyboards than laptops, so you probably would be better off getting a laptop. There are good cheap laptops out there for $330 like this one at best buy.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.