Do Macbook start up discs only work for the Macbook they came with?

Q. I just bought a used Macbook and i am looking to restore the computer to factory settings, however the seller unfortuneately did not include the restore/startup discs. My brother however has a Macbook Pro with start-up discs so i am wondering, will these be compatible with my Macbook? Or do i have to somehow find Macbook startup discs, or just live with the other persons profile etc...?

A. NO, apple has different codes that they use. However, you can go and buy a operating system, disk.

How to reset macbook password without Mac OSX start up disc?
Q. How do I reset my Macbooks password without the start up disc. I have a Black Macbook with leporead. I have typed rm /var/db.AppleSetupDone and it doesn't work. Please help me!

A. What can you do if you forgot Macbook Password?
http://www.macpassword.com/what-can-you-do-if-you-forgot-macbook-password.html

Whats the difference between MacBook pro and Macbook air?
Q. I been trying to buy a apple laptop but I don't know whats the difference between them.

A. The MacBook Air is classified as an ultraportable, meaning it is very lightweight, thin, and portable. The MacBook Pro is more powerful and has a CD drive. If you need a lot of storage, or are a gamer or video editor, than you need a MacBook Pro. However, if you just need it for light use, than you should be fine with the Air.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.