How to reset macbook password without Mac OSX start up disc?

Q. How do I reset my Macbooks password without the start up disc. I have a Black Macbook with leporead. I have typed rm /var/db.AppleSetupDone and it doesn't work. Please help me!

A. What can you do if you forgot Macbook Password?
http://www.macpassword.com/what-can-you-do-if-you-forgot-macbook-password.html

Whats the difference between MacBook pro and Macbook air?
Q. I been trying to buy a apple laptop but I don't know whats the difference between them.

A. The MacBook Air is classified as an ultraportable, meaning it is very lightweight, thin, and portable. The MacBook Pro is more powerful and has a CD drive. If you need a lot of storage, or are a gamer or video editor, than you need a MacBook Pro. However, if you just need it for light use, than you should be fine with the Air.

How will a macbook pro work for Engineering?
Q. I am going to UDayton for mechanical engineering, and the only programs I need to run are Matlab and Autocad. Would the mac work well, please be specific.

A. Maybe, maybe not.

There are SEVERAL different configurations that are possible for a Macbook Pro.

Really, the best way to know what computer you should buy is to ask your adviser or a professor in your program.

You do not want to ask a bunch of people on the internet about something that is specific as a computer for a mechanical engineering degree. We are just guessing.

By that I mean, we could tell you that the Macbook Pro will work, but then you find out that EVERYONE in your program is running a PC and you will have headache upon headache dealing with that.

So you should ask someone who is in the program that you are going to shoot for.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.