What is the difference between macbook pro and macbook air?

Q. Besides the size of the actual laptop what is the differences between them?

A. That the pro sucks more than the air

What is the difference between MacBook Air and MacBook Pro?
Q. So I want to save up for a MacBook for my 15th birthday this November. I just want to know which one I should get... MacBook Air or MacBook Pro? What is the difference? Please explain.

(I put this in a popular category to get more answers, I know its the wrong category).
The MacBook Pro is much more expensive, why is that? What's better about it?

A. Air: Hellofva light ligher than the Pro. Less "bulkier" (the Pro isn't bulky at all to begin with). Doesn't have a CD Drive

Pro: Bit heavier, has a CD drive.

Other than the a few physical components, they're essentially the same thing.

Edit*:

The Air is more expensive for the pro. The Price you were looking at was the price for the 11 inch air, which does start at $999. But when you compare the price of both 13 inch laptops, the price for the Air is $1299 vs. the Pro which is priced at $1199

How to connect a Macbook to the internet wireless?
Q. I have verizon fios and whatever. The tv, phone and internet home. My mom knows how to do it, but Im never home, to see how she does it. So I just wanted to know, the steps of how to get internet wirelessly. & I have verizon Fios.

A. You will need your networks name and password (if it has a password, which it probably does)

There is a link on the top right of the menu bar that looks like 4 quarter-circles one inside the other. Its right next to the volume. Click on that and it will scan for a few seconds and pull up a list of the networks that it can "see". Click the one that is yours. It will then ask you for the password if there is one. Enter the password and you are connected.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.