How to put a netbook into monitor mode without using keyboard and without seeing screen?

Q. My netbook has a water damaged keyboard with few working keys and I believe that i just got a malfunction in the cord that reaches the monitor. How would I be able to put my netbook into monitor mode without using the key combination or changing settings?
When I plug in an external monitor I can see the screen until I reach the login screen. Is there a way to keep the netbook in monitor mode?

A. You wouldn't. Secondly, the water probably got into the graphics processing circuitry also so it wouldn't work even if there was a way.

What is the best netbook for using free Internet at coffee shops and uploading photos?
Q. The only reasons I would use it? I want something that can fit in my purse as I travel and move around a lot and don't want to leave it in my car. I also need something fairly cheap as I lost my job and am looking for a new one on the Internet.

A. The best is a Sony Viao, but very expensive.

THe best value for money would be an Asus or Acer netbook.

What is the Best Netbook available considering I require better battery power?
Q. The best I came across via online research is from the Asus Eee PC series which gave 10+hrs. Do you have a better suggestion?

A. ASUS Eee PC Seashell 1005PE-PU27-BK 10.1-Inch Black Netbook (Up to 14 Hours of Battery Life)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003AM8OXK?ie=UTF8&tag=bestdeals-y-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B003AM8OXK




Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.