What are the newest laptops on the market?

Q. My SamsungN110 Notebook has |=ucked itself up and yeah, it no longer displays HTMLs or connects to DNS servers andits only 1yr 8months old. I want a new one not an acer one that works at the speed of light (Not literally) and can be 13" widescreen.

A. This ASUS Eee PC 1015PEM-PU17-BK 10.1 netbook is a welcomed device to my arsenal. I have three laptops, 6 computers, and 2 servers (one with three virtual servers) on my network (think I'm a bit qualified for the review :D).
The netbook is a AWESOME device for web surfing, word processing, and email. After upgrading from 1GB of RAM to 2GB (I would considered this a requirement), it ran smoothly on video playback. As noted before, HD playback is slow and choppy, but regular playback was VERY good.
I upgrade my netbook to Windows 7 Pro. It still runs decently quick, both on boot and resume from sleep.
As far as battery life, I average 10hrs per charge (bluetooth off, brightness turned all the way down). This is true autonomous device. I've ran this device in several meetings, multimedia presentations, and music machine all on ONE charge.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.