How can I change my background on an acer aspire one laptop?

Q. Ok, so my laptop is the one above, I tried changing the background but it won't let me and I'm not sure how. If somene who actually does know how to, please give me steps, so I can change my background. Thanks!

A. Is the Operating System Windows 7 starter?


If it is, Windows 7 starter doesn't support changing the desktop background, you have to install a separate program such as Stardock MyColors or Samurize to change the background or upgrade to Windows 7 home premium

Good Luck
EH

Can different acer aspire one power cords work on my different Acer aspire one?
Q. I have an acer aspire one a0751h and the only cords I can find are for other models or they don't say.

A. As long as the wattage, amperage and voltage spec.'s are the same you can.
Look here for a new power adapter http://www.frys.com

How do I make my bluetooth headset work with my acer aspire one ao715h laptop?
Q. 1: does it have bluetooth capabilities even tho it has an icon
2: how do i pair my bluetooth headset with it

A. the icon is not a bluetooth, its only an on/off switch for a bluetooth that you plug into your usb port, plug in a bluetooth and go to settings and click ''search for device''




Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.