How do I use a apple labtop on a different apple laptop?

Q. Hello. I want to use a mouse for my old apple laptop on my new mac book pro, but how do i do it?

A. i think it connects via Bluetooth, but if that doesn't work, try to use the verification code/CD ad connect to your device

How do I make photos into a video on an apple laptop?
Q. I have 10 photos I'd like to create into a fast little video. Like photo by photo goes by like its a video. How do I do that on an apple laptop?

A. yayo

What is the least expensive way, other than craigslist, to buy a used Apple laptop in good condition?
Q. I'm primarily going to use the laptop for web research and email when I'm not at home. It doesn't need to be the top model available, just something that will handle those two tasks. I've been a Mac desktop user for seven years now and strongly prefer the Mac OS, so suggestions to consider a Windows laptop are not what I'm seeking. All other answers and suggestions will be appreciated.

A. Try refurbished or open box items. They surely cost a lot less than brand new ones. Macmall sells this kind of Apple laptops.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.