What is the best laptop deal at Walmart?

Q. What is the best deal and why is it the best deal?
But I also want the best laptop computer, not just a good buy. I want a great laptop too.

A. Know what you need/want BEFORE you go in the store. I'm talking memory, performance, screen size, ability to expand with your use needs. Research all of this first then go into the store. Walmart isn't known for deep selection in their computers so you could very easily be disappointed if you just went in there cold buying the cheapest thing they have.

I replaced my computer last year and decided on all the specs first. I gave went to a higher end store first to get an idea of availability (they had everything I needed and more) and it's price. I checked a few other stores including Walmart. Walmart only had 3 different computers to choose from that day and no where close to the specs I needed. Very low speed and memory-and my spec requirements really aren't much compared to most users I'm sure. What they offered honestly only catered to first-time buyers, folks that only needed something to get on the web and to do basic word processing. So, do your homework first, then shop around. You may still find what you need at Walmart but laptops are very competitively priced right now-especially since new models will be hitting in the next few weeks!

What website should I check out for good laptop deals?
Q. So, what website can I look at OTHER than the usual ebay, amazon, etc. for a good laptop deal? But please, it should be a RELIABLE website!

A. www.tigerdirect.com
www.newegg.com
www.geeks.com

To name a few reliable sites.

What is the best laptop deal?
Q. I need to buy a laptop asap and my range is 600-700 pounds max. Confused abt the options, any suggestions?
I want a good space (HD). And a good processor, probably i5 or i7?
I am a student and will use it for university work, internet, movie maker, etc. Not a computer science student so i dont need it for programming of any sort.

A. Buy hp envy




Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.