Is it okay to install Sims 3 on Asus Ultrabook UX32VD?

Q. Yesterday, I bought this ultrabook for college. The main purpose is not for gaming but I think I may need a game when I'm bored. So the only game I have is the sims 3. So what do you think? too heavy? I dont know much about the specs but it says intel core i5? pretty high i guess.. and there is something about nvidia. what is it? thanks for ur help. :D

A. Should run ok on an i5 processor.  Nvidia is the video card driver.  You'd want at least 4GB of RAM to run it, so that's worth looking at as well.
 

is there any replaceable msata ssd drive for asus ux 31A ultrabook?
Q.

A. Not sure what you are asking.
There is no mSATA drive specific to that model but any mSata drive will work.

D

Is the asus vivobook s550cm ultrabook a good laptop?
Q.

A. Yes it is a very good computer...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.