What are some cheap laptops with which are built in cameras ?

Q. are there any laptops (NOT A stupid NET BOOK) that are no more than 400 (possible slightly over) that have a built in webcam ? And maybe even a microphone ?

A. HPs are good and durable.

Where can I find a cheap laptop with good memory and battery life?
Q. My laptop is on the verge of giving up the ghost and I'm looking for a new one with a good memory and reasonable battery life, but my funds are limited, I'd say £450 at the very most. Any help?

A. you can go to the HP laptop store. At the HP store, they have a lot of cheap laptop, that has good memory and the good battery. You can also buy light laptop too. It's very prestigious with long warranty

what store sells good cheap laptops and what kind should I get?
Q. I`m having a bit of trouble finding good laptops for under $250, and every time I do there`s either a catch or it`s not a good laptop so please help me, thank you.

A. Amazon.com and ebay.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.