How can i remove windows xp from my laptop and reinstall windows Me -the laptops original software?

Q. I have recently bought a used laptop that is old. The person I had bought it from had installed windows xp on it, even though it originally came with windows Me. I want to remove the windows xp because it runs slows on the laptop because it takes up more memory than the windows Me would. Also I want to remove windows xp because it is an illegal copy. So when I tried to run updates on it, windows would not install updates because the windows xp is not genuine.

A. I would suggest a full system restore replacing the Windows XP with the correct version of Windows ME. As explained from other members here, insert the system recovery disks if you have these and follow the instructions. This will completely remove all existing Windows XP profiles and will restore your laptop back to factory state after a full system restore.

It is also very likely that your laptop is not capable of working with Windows XP as a result of insufficient system resources on your laptop which is one reason why your laptop is not preforming at its optimum proficiency.

How do you increase a laptops gaming speed?
Q. I have a very high tech laptop, but it doesn't play games that are "high-speed" or modern. Which programs or players can I download to max out my laptops gaming potential?

A. sir you must first take apart your laptop, do this while you are reading this as you may forget, but once it is apart you need to find the green gigaram wheel which should be tucked underneath your hdd once you findit you will need a mexican baby sacrifice and tip its blood into the gigaram good luck :)

How do you set your laptops standby time?
Q. I want my laptop to stay running as im downloading and after a few minutes of not clicking anything it switches to standby so the download stops.
Its a Lenovo Windows 7 and i cant find any help in control panel .

Please help me!

A. http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/9090/learning-windows-7-manage-power-settings/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.