How do I completely get rid of Ubuntu from my Dell Mini 9 ?

Q. I hate it, I hate it. I need to get rid of this ridiculous, worthless piece of crap and install Windows. Does anyone know how I can completely rid my computer of this so I can put Windows XP on my mini 910? Simplistic answers are welcome, I'm not that knowledgeable when it comes to computers.

A. Look for all of the dell mini 9 XP drivers and save them to either a disc or flash drive.

Dell Mini 9 XP drivers -
http://support.dell.com/support/downloads/driverslist.aspx?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs&ServiceTag=&SystemID=INSPIRON910&os=WW1&osl=en&catid=&impid=

Next get an external optical drive (cd drive) and purchase an XP disc.

Windows XP $94.99
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=2552182&CatId=672

Boot from the XP disc and then follow the instructions on the screen.

Once XP is up an running make sure you install all the drivers.

*******************************

What is wrong with Ubuntu?

How do i restore a dell mini 9 with ubuntu back to factory setting .?
Q. My computer wont let me add or delete programs one day the installer just timed out and it hasn't worked since then .
My computer wont let me add or delete programs one day the installer just timed out and it hasn't worked since then .And i dont have a disk drive.

A. Before you try to restore to factory settings try typing this in the terminal:

sudo dpkg --configure -a

I am going to buy a dell mini 9 notebook where can i find its detailed review?
Q. I am going to buy a dell mini 9 notebook where can i find its detailed review?

A. cnet
amazon
newegg
pc mag




Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.