just bought a dell ultrabook isporon like 4hrs ago start my 2nd boot and now its stuck on a black screen with?

Q. dell logo plase help

A. Hi,

Regret to hear about the issue. Please unplug the AC adapter, battery and hold the power button down to release the flea charge. Connect the battery, adapter and restart the laptop. You may find this link helpful. http://dell.to/TkK1a8

If you still face issues, please mail me your systemâs Service Tag and contact details, I will check the warranty information and help you in the best possible manner.

Thanks & Regards
Priyanka S
#iworkfordell

Laptop Question: What does it mean if it says T-Mobile Dell Inspiron 14z Ultrabook?
Q. Please answer as soon as possible, thanks!
What's the T-Moblie mean?
Is it a good laptop?

A. Hi Anoynomous,

Since Inspiron 14z Ultrabook is 4G compatible and It offers you computing on the go with T-Mobileâs 4G network. Thatâs the reason it says "T-Mobile" on the system.

Thanks & Regards
Vishal S

Which laptop should I get? Dell XPS 13 Ultrabook or Apple Macbook Pro?
Q. I just graduated from high school and will be attending college next year as an engineering student. My parents are going to get me a laptop for my graduation gift and it should be somewhere around 1000 dollars plus or minus a few bucks. These are the two laptops i narrowed it down to, but if you have any suggestions please let me know.

A. The moment I saw you were going into engineering, I was like: Macbook Pro!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.