How to review a photo on a laptop live from a DSLR?

Q. I want to see the photo on a laptop screen once its been shot as like we see on the back LCD screen of the camera.

A. Breeze systems makes a program you can buy, but there are also other solutions as well such as setting LightRoom to "watch" a folder and as the images come into that folder it displays them.

is there any good review website for laptops in gaming ability?
Q. like what kind of games each laptop can handle how well, etc.... thanks.

A. Personally I like newegg.com.
Though it is an online computer electronics store, many people have reviews on the various products they have, including gaming laptops. It's organized, and should be pretty straightforward to get what you need.

Can someone give me a review on my laptop please?
Q. My sister just bought me a HP 2000-369WM since I'm getting ready to go away for college.
Im thinking about returning it to get a different computer. What do you guys think?

I'm probably going to use it for a semester then invest in a Macbook Pro.

A. I'd keep it but if your getting a MacBook Pro they aren't very good so I'd get a Windows-based laptop instead




Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.