How do I get rid of Speech Recognition on my HP Netbook?

Q. I thought it was cool in the beginning. But it just turned out to get in the way while I was navigating the internet. Please help me get rid of this. Also, i have tried to use different ways that I have found on Yahoo Answers, and I cannot get rid of it the same way that Vista users can. My netbook has Windows 7 Starter.

A. In Windows 7

StartâControl PanelâEase of AccessâSpeech Recognition.

How do I change the background to my desktop on my HP netbook?
Q. It never lets me change the background, so my desktop is the default HP background. HOW DO I CHANGE IT?

A. Find the picture you want, right click, select "set as background" or something similar.

why wont my hp netbook work with my aux on my sound system?
Q. I have a hp mini and headphones work on my netbook fine, but when I try the aux on my sound system or car system it wont work. Any clues?
I have two other laptops and both of them work on the sound system as well.
The cord I have is the red and white jack that leads to a headphone looking end.

A. Because the aux on your sound system and car system are aux outputs which means sound comes out from the sound system or car system it can't be sent in from the netbook.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.