What laptop is better for business school?

Q. I am going to university next year as an undecided business major. I am able to get either a Mac or Dell laptop from the school. Both will be equipped with any program I would need while in college.Which laptop should i get? Is one better suited for a business major than the other?

Thanks for your help!

A. I would go with a Mac because it doesn't get viruses and it's extremely fast, so you can get your work done quickly and essentially in school. There is Microsoft Office for Mac available for purchase so that you can type, make presentations, etc. Dells are equipped with Windows and you would need antivirus, and it would run in the background and Windows sometimes doesn't work as fast as you want it to. I would recommend a Mac, since you have a choice.

Hope you take the Mac under consideration

What laptop would you recommend for engineering student?
Q. I'm going to be studying engineering at Washington University in St. Louis this fall, and I'm wondering what type of laptop I should be looking at. I don't want to overbuy but I do want to have something that will meet all the requirements for studying engineering. Any advice is appreciated!

A. I am also an engineering student and I have a PC...I have a friend who had an Apple and had problems installing programs you will have to use for sure like autoCAD... you could still install them in the Apple, but it is a much longer process and much more complicated...so what I would recommend is a PC, with a big memory capacity...as much as you could afford or are willing to pay for...and good processor...mostly because you will have to download big programs for math and design...
i have an HP HDX16 and has worked awesomely! I hope I have helped!

good luck deciding!
:)

What laptop is ideal for engineering in college?
Q. I'm about to start college for engineering, and I still can't decide what kind of laptop is best for me. I've heard that macs are a no-go for engineers, and I've been directed vaguely toward the Dell Latitude, but I still have no clue. Any suggestions?

A. Honestly I always regarded Dell as crappy computers. If I were you, I'd get a Sony Vaio CS as they are extremely reliable and fast.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.