Can I use any screen protector on a Dell XPS 13 Ultrabook with Gorilla Glass?

Q. I am wanting an anti-glare/matte screen protector to reduce the glare from the screen. It is an LED screen. A lot of products state that their screen protectors are for LCD screens etc. Is it safe to use any on Gorilla Glass and won't leave residue?

A. Ayumi,

I do not see any reason that you could not use a screen protector on your lcd screen.

Thank You,
Dell-Jesse L
Dell Social Media and Communities

does the new dell inspiron 15z ultrabook have the flip-hinge design?
Q. I am looking for a new laptop for college and i am really considering buying this one. However, nothing will tell me if it has the new flip-hinge design like the other touch screen laptops have like the Duo or the XPS 12 (which are both a little too expensive). I was just wondering if the 15z ultrabook had the same feature. Thanks!

A. No it doesn't. Given that Dell has gone downhill lately, I wouldn't buy from Dell anyway...

Is the new dell ultrabook the best laptop for business?
Q. I am going to college this fall (2013) and my mothers friend test laptops and he said the new dell ultrabook is the best for a business major but I really wanted a Mac book because I love all of my apple products and I have heard really good things about the Mac books and I had a dell lollipop and it got a hell of a lot of viruses. So please give me info on wether to go with the new ultra book or Mac book? Thank you.

A. Dell quality is low and macbook prices for what you get are huge. The CPU and graphics and RAM of a Mac would be the same as a standard laptop at half the price.
MacBooks get viruses also, and if not doing illegal downloading and have antivirus protection, windows laptops don't get viruses either.
If you like the small size of a 13" MacBook Pro, Sony S series 13" is cheaper and slightly lighter in weight with better base specifications.
Apple customers are generally not hardware familiar, have low end basic uses covered by the Apple canned software, and are generally like brainwashed cult members who don't think for themselves.
It is unknown what software you will need in college. It is not all written in OSX compatible.
I would not spend hard earned money on either of your bad value choices.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.