Do Dell notebook computers automatically shut off when they overheat?

Q. I have a Dell notebook computer, and I'm downloading a program, which is taking forever. I've noticed that the bottom is getting somewhat hot. I'll need to leave soon, and I was planning on leaving my notebook on while I was gone so the program would finish downloading. If the computer does overheat, will it always automatically shut off (like a safety feature) before permanent damage is done? Thanks a lot.

A. yes they do, but you should get laptop cool mat

What does the notebook on the cover of fear and loathing in las vegas say?
Q. The box art featuring Johnny Depp has a notebook in the bottom left corner with something scribbled across it. It's doubtful, but I was just wondering if anyone could make out what it says. Thanks.

A. Most people never notice the graphic. And the graphic is different on different boxes for different geographies. The following have been know to be written;

"from a book by Hunter S. Thompson"
"a savage journey to the the heart of the American Dream"
"from the writer of 'Hell's Angels' "
"the Gonzo Series from Random House"
and there are a bunch of others.

How much different is "The Notebook" movie from the The Notebook (the actual book) by Nicholas Sparks?
Q. I'm considering buying the book, but I'd just like to know how different they are.
I've actually seen the movie like 100 times already, I'm just wondering about the book.

A. They're fairly similar but just like any other book to movie there are some significant differences. Definitely buy the book though! The movie is good but the book is SO much better!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.