Would the Dell XPS 13 Ultrabook be good for gaming?

Q. I was looking into getting a new laptop to replace my old one. One main factor in this decision is gaming, for I want to buy a laptop that will run exceptionally well while playing games. I usually play some steam games and MMORPG's such as WoW and SWTOR. I was wondering if the 2012 Dell XPS 13 would run games well, such as the ones mentioned.

Any imput is appreciated!

A. Its an awesome rig. I have one it I play everything without any hiccups at all. Syrim works well with high detail. Read this
http://hothardware.com/Reviews/Dell-XPS-13-Ultrabook-Review/?page=6

Also you can watch how the Ultrabook performs with high-end graphics games with a review here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWE2jfGUflU

How is the WiFi on Dell XPS Ultrabook?
Q. I'm interested on purchasing the laptop but I've seen some reviews about the laptop on the dell website, the only flaw I've seen is the reflective screen and wifi. the screen is no problem, I can get an anti glare film.

Do any of you that own the laptop know if the wifi works well? or is it as bad as they say it is.

A. Joey,

You can click the link below to be taken to notebookreview.com. This link is for the XPS 13 owners. From here you could get some reviews on this system from the users who own an XPS 13.

http://forum.notebookreview.com/dell-xps-studio-xps/648566-dell-xps-13-ultrabook-review-owners-thread.html#

Thank You,
Dell-Jesse L
Dell Social Media and Communities

How much Ram can I add to my Dell Inspiron 14z ultrabook(5423)?
Q. I have 4GB of ram and I want to upgarde it to maybe 12GB or 8GB. How many Ram slots does this have?

A. Hi Daniel,

There are 2 memory slots which support DDR3 DIMMs from 1333 MHz (Sandy Bridge) to 1600 MHz (Ivy Bridge) and support a minimum of 2 GB to a maximum of 8 GB of system memory.

For more information you may refer to the link: http://bit.ly/11vF3jK

Hope this helps.

Thanks and Regards
Priyanka S




Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.