which of these Ultrabook features are the best?

Q. Model 1:

Intel Core 1,7
Working memory: 4GB
Hard disc 128 GB mSATA (SSD)

or Model 2:
ntel Core 1,5
Working memory: 6GB
Hard disc 500 GB SATA 5400 UPM, 24 GB express Cache

The price is the same - but how on earth can i decide???
thanks!!

A. Assuming you can live in 128 GB of disk and 4GB of RAM, the first one will be noticeably faster. I can't even begin to tell you how much difference having an SSD makes.

Ultrabook brand/features choice? Acer vs. Toshiba?
Q. Best Buy has two ultrabooks that I want to purchase. One is an Acer Timeline M5-481PT-6644
( http://tinyurl.com/AcerUltrabook )

and the other is a Toshiba Satellite u845w-s400
( http://tinyurl.com/9vbax8w )
Which brand is better? I own a Toshiba laptop now and it has never had a problem in the 3 years I've had it. I've heard that Acer is not a very good brand of computers. Opinions?

A. I would say go with the Toshiba. I have one right now and it works just fine.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.