Where can I get the Apple Macbook Air review please?

Q. I am college bound so contemplating hard. And whats the different between macbook air versus macbook pro?

A. Good question. I think this is the best laptop by far. It has glowing review too.
Try here:
http://netquakemedia.com/macbook-air/
And it also has Apple Macbook Pro review too for your comparison.
Good luck in college!

Could someone give me a thorough review on the new macbook white unibody?
Q. please if u have the laptop, I would prefer video review but I guess you could write it too.
Thanks curious, I appreciate ur answer but im not just looking for a hardware review, i shud have stated that b4. I want some software details and a demonstration. And i have already seen that video. I cant find any good ones on utube, which is y im asking, well thnx anyway.

A. Im 14 and I am getting the white unibody MacBook for Christmas. I was looking around and I found it in my mom's closet!!!! I haven't opened it yet but I have looked at many reviews on YouTube. There is a good review below!

are there any good macbook reviews?
Q. I have decided that i want to buy an apple macbook laptop. I was wondering if anyone knows of any good macbook reviews?

A. Here is are some for the pro:

http://www.macworld.com/article/132362/2008/03/macbookcore2duo.html

http://www.notebookreview.com/default.asp?newsID=2976&review=Apple+MacBook+White+Color+Version




Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.