What is the best laptop for business students?

Q. I am entering my junior year at UF, and plan to pursue an MBA. I've had a Gateway since high school, and am not overly impressed. Now is the time for an upgrade - I've been saving up. My budget is between $800-$1200 and I'm curious to learn the opinions of those who know more about computers than I do. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

A. $1000 -- Try the HP Envy 14. You will not be disappointed. It is powerful, has a brilliant display, and is made with a magnesium alloy chassis that is very durable.

What is the best laptop for light gaming?
Q. What is a good laptop for playing MMOs with NO lag. When I play MMOs I normally have a few tabs open in IE at the same time. What is an affordable model that can run without lag, and what specs make it so the laptop can run well?
Also I want a small one that travels well.

A. That should be a Lenovo Y570 gaming laptop.

What is the best laptop for music production?
Q. I'm looking to buy a laptop. I create/produce music, will be running fruityloops to do this, and need a computer with Windows. What is the best brand of laptop to run this on?

A. If you want a personalized, reliable and quick advice, you should check out ProCompare.com (http://procompare.com/top/notebooks). They have a recommendation engine that ranks laptops and other tech products based on ratings and reviews from a community of trusted IT professionals. They also have a cool personalization slider that lets you personalize the results based on the criteria that are most important to YOU.

Hope you'll find this answer useful...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.