How fast is a netbook in comparison to a computer or laptop?

Q. My computer is about nine years old, and very slow. I'm looking to buy an Asus Eee PC 1000he Netbook. I've heard it's reasonably fast . . . for a netbook. I was just wondering how its speed stacks up next its larger (and pricier) counterparts?

Thanks a bunch. >:^)

A. A netbook is just an undersized, underpowered laptop. It's meant to surf the web and run simple programs like word processors etc. so it's very slow compared to a laptop and desktop.

Which is the best Website for a very detailed Laptop features and price comparison ?
Q. It should help me narrow down my search by providing options to choose from (Like narrowing by budget & features I want)

A. Here it is:
http://www.notebookreview.com/best_laptops/

Does anyone have an comparison of battery life on laptops?
Q. Looking for a laptop for my son for college. Wondering if price differential is attributed to battery life. He and I both like the HP and Lenovo keyboards over Acer & Gateway. Looking for other key distinctions.

A. Prices vary for a whole range of specs, and battery life is included in the equation.
However, the most critical (pricewise) elements are related to performance, either processor or graphics, where storage and other features (although significant) are not so important in the final bill.

Good luck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.