Laptop comparison of 2 Toshiba Satellites - help please?

Q. I am looking for a new laptop and currently considering the Toshiba Satellite L740-BT4N22 and the P740D-BT4N22. Can anyone give me some input/advice on either or both of them (or the L740 and P740 series in general) to help with my decision? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

A. All three are very good computers... I like the L740-BT4N22 good luck

CompTIA A+ Certified Computer Professional

Need good high end laptop comparison site?
Q. I'm looking for a high end dual/quad core laptop and want a good site that provides some comparison of the higher end graphics/desktop replacement/gaming laptops.

A. You'd probably want to check reviews of specific laptops at Tom's Hardware, CNET, Anandtech, Engadget etc.


Here's a good site for reviews/pricing on all types of notebooks:

What site do you use for laptop comparison information?
Q.

A. I like individual blogs instead of mainstream sites because sometimes they have relationships with the companies so they give good reviews instead of being honest. But I use laptopreviews4u.info




Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.