Are there any microsoft based ultrabook that's convertible to a tablet?

Q. In another words it can be hooked off the keyboard.
I don't want the Microsoft Surface.

A. Microsoft Surface: http://www.microsoft.com/Surface/en-US/surface-with-windows-rt/home?WT.mc_id=cpc_US-en_bing_mshh&WT.srch=1&semid=ef_BNG_e_4ijiotkaa3755yo20b2p_1614045083&WT.search=1
It is a tablet with a attachable keyboard.

Which of the following ultrabook/tablet convertibles should I get for school purposes?
Q. Hello,

Ever since the Microsoft Surface came out, I have been inspired to purchase one to play the role as an addition to a normal PC. I wanted a tablet/ultrabook convertible so that I could use the device for both office suites (word, etc.) and tasks requiring a lot of typing or quick note taking, as well as tablet features that allows me to take digital handwritten notes. I think I will also require a longish battery life for my day as well.

Here were some of the devices that I were considering:
Microsoft Surface Pro
Lenovo Yoga 11/13
Asus Tachai
Acer Iconia
Samsung Ativ

Price isn't a huge factor, however I would like to keep the total to as close as $1,000 as possible.

What are your thoughts regarding these choices?

A. I like the Lenovo Yoga...
Most reliable laptop brands: the results

Apple tops the list, as might be expected from such a premium PC builder. Apple products are far from cheap, but they do offer a quality experience. Runner up Dell has a very different business model. It, like other high-ranking brands HP and Asus, operates as a volume laptop maker, selling many thousands of laptops every week. We would expect to see them, and Lenovo, high up in our list because they sell so many PCs: but their higher ranking suggests a lot of satisfied customers.

Apple: 19%
Dell: 12%
Asus: 11%
HP: 11%
Acer: 9%
Lenovo: 9%
Toshiba: 9%
Samsung: 7%
Sony: 6%
Alienware: 3%
Fujitsu: 1%
MSI: 1%
Panasonic: 1%
I do not agree with this. But this was the results of a large survey...

That is a great question, hope I was able to help. Good Luck...

Hey, If this information helped or you appreciate the effort, volt best answer.

Whos the girl in the london ultrabook convertible commercial?
Q.

A. good Question. I tried looking it up and couldnt find anything. Maybe she is new and they are keeping her hidden.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.