Does the camera for the black macbook work for the viedo chat on Skype?

Q. The camera on the macbook works for iChat but does it work if I installed skype onto it. When I want to have a viedo chat would skype allow me to use the camera already in the macbook.

A. Yes it would!!!! It works just like an external camera. I use it all the time as do my relatives in Australia.

I love Skype....

How do I clean my new black MacBook laptop?
Q. I just got it a few months ago and I can't figure out what to use to clean it? Since it's black, all my finger prints show up all over it!

I've tried computer wipes (I can't remember the brand) and a cleaner from Office Depot that is made to clean computers.

A. Do's

Follow these general rules when cleaning the outside of your Apple product:

Be sure to turn off your Mac, unplug the power cord from the wall or power strip, and remove the battery from notebooks before you start cleaning.

Use a damp, soft, lint-free cloth with mild non-abrasive soap or detergent. It is also safe to use isopropyl alcohol and iKlear. Remove any surface dirt gently with your bare hand before proceeding with cleaner and cloth. After washing, dry the plastic with a soft, lint-free cloth.
Don'ts

DO NOT do any of the following:

* use window sprays or cleaning products containing ammonia, alcohol, or abrasive ingredients
* use rough towels or cloths to dry the plastic
* Spray cleaner directly onto your computer (Liquid could drip inside the case and cause an electrical shock and/or electrical malfunction.)

How Can I protect my new black macbook from scratches and dings?
Q. I just ordered the black macbook and want to protect my investment. I have looked at invisible shields but am afraid of having something actually stick onto my computer, and wonder how it will look. Also, its kind of pricey and you need to leave your computer alone for 24 hours (I use mine every single day for work).

Anyone have suggestions, alternatives, etc? 10 points!

A. I just use this..
Glad's PRESS'N SEAL..Works and, it's SuperCHEAP~!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.