What is the best laptop for making music?

Q. My boyfriend loves to make beats and write music lyrics, he is a rapper. I was looking for the best laptop for him.

A. Macbook Pro (with max upgrades) comes to about $5000.

That's your best bet.

Personally I would go with a desktop as they can support much better graphics and sound card and hold more storage and memory.

I would go with the Mac Pro with all the upgrades. It comes to about $25,000 but it is worth it. It has 4 TB of storage, 32 GB of RAM, 4 HD graphics cards, Wi-Fi cards, Quad-channel Fibre cards, RAID card, and supports up to 8 HD monitors at the same time.

What is the best laptop backpack for college?
Q. Soon, I will be attending college (I know, it starts late). I will be commuting by train to and from school everyday. I need a backpack that I can carry my books and laptop in. It has to be well built and safe for my laptop. My laptop is a 15.6" Dell Studio. What would be a good backpack. Thanks.

A. Oh I just answered to similar question before two minutes.

If you are in college than I think you must not carry that bore and black general laptop bags.

Here are some laptop computer cases which can speak your style and about you as well. Searched a bit and found it ... see the source for photos ...

What is the best laptop computer to buy?
Q. I am starting college in a couple months and I need to buy a new laptop computer; however, I am not sure which is the best to buy. I will need it to write reports and work on projects. I also plan to take a lot of multimedia and film studies classes that will require me to make and burn my own DVD's so it needs to be able to do that. I currently have a sony vaio but i need a better one for college. Please help, Thanks!

A. You will definitely need something with a bit of "kick" to it. If it were me I would be looking for something that at least 2Gb's of ram (preferably expandable to more), the biggest fastest hard drive I could find, something like a 100+ Gb 7200rpm SATA. A DVD-RW+- is a no brainer. I would MAKE SURE your video card does not share RAM, but has at least 128-256mb of it's own video ram. and you will need firewire. Then from there pick the fastest processor your budget will allow. I'm partial to AMD's but a mid-high range core duo should do you fine.
Other things to consider are things like battery life (the more cells the better), how heavy it is , built in wifi /bluetooth is pretty standard now but you'll want that, and if you can spring for it I would even consider something that has a built in webcam and TV tuner.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.