Is there sales tax for Macbooks in Virginia?

Q. I heard there was no sales tax for purchasing macbooks in Virginia.

What other states do not have sales tax for macbooks?

A. During certain weekends during the year, you can buy items for school (like macbooks) tax free. They are called tax free weekends. Its not a regular thing.

I want to buy a Macbook on Blackfriday, will Apple have a sale or do i have to go to places such as BestBuy?
Q. I want to buy it online, just because i don't live anywhere near places like Apple Stores or BestBuy. Will i get a better price/deal if i buy it on Blackfriday or CyberMonday?

A. no you dont want A mac
mac are weak and girly
men buy sagers or dell or HPs

How much should I sale my macbook?
Q. Actually someone is interested on buying it. The thing is that I broke charger and screen is crack. I bought it in 2008 or 2009 for about $1,500. I'm not 100% that I want to sale because I can easily fix screen since my brother does that. But will have to buy a charger. Any suggestions? If I sale I probably just buy a computer, now that I have kids I'm not really interested on ipads and ect. Thank you all in advance.

A. Well first I would fix the screen this is usually inexpensive and increases the overall value of the computer tremendously if it is a MacBook Pro I would charge about 700$ for it if it is a MacBook Air than I would charge about 600$ for it also you will have to hurry up and buy a charger for it to increase value because apple just made new MacBooks and they have different charging ports called thunderbolt so the old ones will only be available now online at best buy or of you're lucky apple store. Good luck and I hope i helped in someway




Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.