Is It good if I buy a refurbished laptop on ebay?

Q. I want to buy a used laptop on ebay it is a hp should ?

A. yes its a good idea , if you want to find a better deal you might want to consider triying a misspelled auction search engine like http://www.yourtypos.com
good luck !

Can factory warranty be activated on a brand new laptop from ebay?
Q. I want to buy a laptop online through ebay that is brand new and sealed in box. According to the seller, the factory warranty was never processed and I was wondering if i could activate the factory warranty when I get it?

A. As long as you have their name and address as the seller,I'm sure you can.

Is there a good place online to get a used mac laptop besides ebay and craigslist?
Q. There seems to be so few !

A. There are tons. Any Best Buy, Frye's, not to mention the Apple site as well as the Dell site carries them.

Have at it, you can find some great deals.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.