What is the difference between havingor having not SSD to an ultrabook?

Q. I found a lot of uultrabooksare with SATA drive. So, ssd, is it big deal?

A. SSD are nearly 200% faster than a SATA HDD. An HDD has more storage capacity and a decent speed. (1-2 TB for 300$) A 128GB SSD is approximately 109$ To answer your question:

Yes, it is a big deal :)

How do I install Windows 7 on New Inspiron 15Z 5523 Ultrabook?
Q. Hi all,

I have questions about installing Windows 7 on New Inspiron 15Z 5523 Ultrabook. I like my new laptop, but I'm not a big fan of Windows 8.
Can I install windows 7 on my new laptop? If yes, where can I find the drivers for windows 7 on this mew laptop?
By the way, do I have to change anything on the BIOS before installing windows 7?

Thank you for your time.

A. Simply insert instalation disks and all your drivers etc will be loaded with windows 7.

Will a sata iii ssd work if i want to upgrade the ssd on my asus ultrabook ux31a?
Q. 128gb isnt enough for me. I want to double it but i dont want to cheap out on a sata ii ssd.

A. It WILL work, my friend, but the data throughput will be limited to SATA 2 speeds.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.