What is the best laptop for music production?

Q. I'm looking to buy a laptop. I create/produce music, will be running fruityloops to do this, and need a computer with Windows. What is the best brand of laptop to run this on?

A. If you want a personalized, reliable and quick advice, you should check out ProCompare.com (http://procompare.com/top/notebooks). They have a recommendation engine that ranks laptops and other tech products based on ratings and reviews from a community of trusted IT professionals. They also have a cool personalization slider that lets you personalize the results based on the criteria that are most important to YOU.

Hope you'll find this answer useful...

What is the best laptop for making music?
Q. My boyfriend loves to make beats and write music lyrics, he is a rapper. I was looking for the best laptop for him.

A. Macbook Pro (with max upgrades) comes to about $5000.

That's your best bet.

Personally I would go with a desktop as they can support much better graphics and sound card and hold more storage and memory.

I would go with the Mac Pro with all the upgrades. It comes to about $25,000 but it is worth it. It has 4 TB of storage, 32 GB of RAM, 4 HD graphics cards, Wi-Fi cards, Quad-channel Fibre cards, RAID card, and supports up to 8 HD monitors at the same time.

What is the best laptop brand to purchase?
Q. So I'm planning on purchasing a new laptop, and it's intended for mostly school work and graphic design and basically just for general use that any high school student would have. It's going to serve as a desktop computer for me because I prefer laptops over desktops. I want it to last for years to come and I just want to know which laptop sounds best for me. I also plan on upgrading the processor and memory. Any suggestions?

A. I am not an expert but i have been on just about every laptop there is so hopefully i can help

Apple laptops are good for the arts like photography, media, making films. I make some short films and i love using apples for this. On the other hand if you are used to Microsoft the apple software is very hard to get used to but when or if you do you'll love it.

Dell laptops are probably the best for you they can do graphic design they are very easy to use. I have a dell and it can last through about anything i dropped it sat on it and it's still holding up fine. Dells are just good all around

Gateways are crap don't get one they break way to easy. there just all around bad computers.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.