What is the best netbook or mini laptop to purchase?

Q. I'm a college student and I already own a full sized laptop that's 16 inches. I want something that's smaller, lightweight, and with overall quality that's similar to a regular sized laptop so I can take my computer with me to class without feeling like I'm carrying a ton of bricks in my book bag. Any suggestions as to what will give me great results for a reasonable price?

A. This a good netbook that has Core i3 (low voltage model)
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834115885

Or you could get this which is cheaper but not as good as the above
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834220847&cm_re=N550-_-34-220-847-_-Product

How do I keep my netbook and my Kindle cool in a very hot car?
Q. On Monday, my family plans on driving down to Myrtle Beach for a few days. I have to leave my Kindle Fire and my Asus netbook in our black car for 6+ hours until we can check into our hotel room and it's going to get HOT. I'm worried about the heat damaging these electronic devices. Is there a way that I can keep them cool without causing condensation or anything like that?

A. Put all portable electronic items in a place where they will be in shade all day.

An easy way to do this is to put them on the floor
and cover them with anything that will block sunlight,
such as a blanket, a towel, or a piece of carpet.

>> Flooring dealers often sell, or even give away,
carpet samples for discontinued styles and colours.
These can be very handy for covering things.
They are also good for doormats, bathroom rugs,
knee-saving pads, and many other purposes.

For shading things to keep them cool,
choose the lightest colours you can get (white or near white).

How do I get my netbook screen to show up on my tv screen?
Q. I have an acer aspire one netbook and a Venturer hd flatscreen television. Both have VGA components, which means my netbook screen should be able to show up on my tv screen. Will I need an AV chord or something else?

A. If they both have a VGA connector (look in sources) then you just need a two way VGA cable!
Plug one end into netbook and other into TV (obviously)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.