For the new Apple Netbook, will it still have I-Movie, I-photo, and all those applications?

Q. Or just internet?

A. All brand new Apples include,

OS X
iLife (Garage Band, iDVD, iWeb, iPhoto, iMovie)
Safari
Mail
iTunes

And a variety of other applications.

Apple is not currently pursuing a netbook, despite hordes of rumors on the Internet. Just today on Mac Rumors,

"Apple's response was the same as always, indicating that they felt the $399 and $499 netbook market held sub-standard products with poor user satisfaction. Apple insisted again that they would only enter the market if they felt they could offer a product they were proud of."

Is apple going to make a netbook?
Q. What else can any of you confirm about an apple netbook? Will it be competitively priced?

A. They barely price the Macbook down past $1000. Would they sell a Netbook(ultraportable notebook) for $300-400? I highly doubt it.

Although if they do make something, it'd be a 7-8" screen, touch-interface, and used in addition to a Mac. Price maybe $500-700.

I remember seeing some rumors on this concept.

Can I use an Apple MagicMouse with a "Hackintosh" netbook?
Q. I was greatly considering buying a Dell Mini 10 (approx. $400 with my preferred options) and putting OS X Snow Leopard on it; a "Hackintosh" as they are called. I have read up on how to actually install the OS, but that's not really what has me stumped. If I were to use OS X and I had BlueTooth on my netbook, could I use the new Apple MagicMouse with this computer?

A. apple just released the support software for the multitouch on their platform (os x) but i dont think that the laptop basis has any affect on the mouse




Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.