Why is it that most laptops with great reviews from Consumer Reports and CNET are only sold at BestBuy?

Q. I have been researching laptops at CNET and Consumer Reports. Every time I see something I like it is only sold at BestBuy. I was hoping to buy something at Walmart because they have a cheaper two-year service agreement.

A. You would be better off staying away from Worst..er I mean Best Buy.

They have screwed up more computers than anyone else 'repairing' them. They handle warranty so you are stuck with their untrained monkeys 'fixing' your computer when and if it ever needs fixing.

Where can I find a good review website for laptops?
Q. I'm a senior in high school and I'm looking for a laptop for college next year. I'd basically be using it for word, excel, those kinds of 'office' programs, itunes, pictures, and videos, and a webcam would be nice too. So, nothing really specific. I have no preference either mac or pc would be fine. Are there any websites that have reviews of many different kinds of laptops to help with my selection?

A. cnet.com

What are some good laptop review sites?
Q. I am set on buying acertain laptop (dv6000t) but I would like to read some reviews first. Please do not tell me to buy a differant laptop, HELP ONLY PLEASE! So yeah, I need some good review sites.

A. Try this:
http://www.cnet.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.