If I buy an alienware laptop on ebay, can I then buy a laptop graphics card to upgrade it?

Q. Hello, i dont have the money to buy an alienware monster from their own site which cost £1000 plus. There are gud alienware laptops going on ebay for cheap, around £300, could i buy one of these and then buy a grahics card and install it?

A. If you have the sufficient skills and knowledge about Alienware products, yes, you could do it. Many Alienware laptops *do* support video card upgrades, so if you know what card to use and how to install it you can do it. Keep in mind that video cards in laptops are not the same as those in desktop machines.

How should I sell an old laptop on eBay?
Q. I have an old laptop with parts that most likely work, but I cannot test it because I cannot charge the battery. Would it be better to list the item all together for parts/not working or would it be better to list the parts separately that are in good condition?
The battery charger is missing as well as the hard drive. Since I cannot be sure if the parts work, what would be a respectable way to list them?

A. if it is over one year old it is worth nothing better to sell for parts.

Has anyone from the Philippines tried buying a laptop from Ebay?
Q. I am thinking of buying a laptop from e-bay US. But I am not sure if there will be customs fees once the package gets here and if the package will be sent door to door. Can anyone please help me.

A. If there is customs fee you're not going to be able to avoid it. Usually people declare it as a gift or something like that so you avoid customs fees. They can also try to declare the item as a defective return or something of the like to try to dodge the fees. But it's all up to the seller if they want to declare it or not. If they do and get caught it's a hefty fine.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.