How can you connect notebook with a broken screen to and external moniter?

Q. Is there a way to connect a notebook to an external moniter for use without a functioning screen on the notebook? I have a 22 inch external moniter and a HP notebook with a busted screen .What type of set up can I use or do I need to make this work together?

A. All notebook PC have 15-pin VGA (and DVI in some) connector for external monitor. Start the notebook with external monitor connected and power on. If there is no signal to the external monitor then check your notebook manual for how to switch to external monitor. For an example, Toshiba notebooks use Fn + F5 for switching monitor. Don't hurry, wait few seconds before you try again if external monitor still has no signal. Option could be internal -> internal + external -> external -> TV.... not necessarily in this sequence and each switching takes some time.

What is a great Notebook for media and creating music and art?
Q. I am an art and music student. I need a Notebook, lightweight and under $500. I will buy any brand that works and that won't crap out on me. I would also like to know the names of programs less then $100 that I can purchase to help record, and edit my original music. It is kind of a double question. Links too please!

A. you could get a macbook or imac like the pros but that is way out of ur budget they run for 1400 ish or u could get an acer netbook which is about 400 ish but ur best bet is to get a windows 7 computer and see what u can get on that.

How can I receive notebook wireless internet access living in Spain?
Q. I will be moving to Spain for a couple of months. I would like to know the easiest and cheapest way to obtain wireless internet from my host families' home. I have heard a broadband card is the best, but am confused on how these works/prices/etc...? I have an HP notebook.

A. a broadband card is the way to go. however there needs to be wirless somewhere near.

have fun in spain.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.