Can different acer aspire one power cords work on my different Acer aspire one?

Q. I have an acer aspire one a0751h and the only cords I can find are for other models or they don't say.

A. As long as the wattage, amperage and voltage spec.'s are the same you can.
Look here for a new power adapter http://www.frys.com

What is the cheapest external cd rom drive for a acer aspire one price wise?
Q. The acer aspire one doesn't have an cd rom drive and I was wondering what is the most inexpensive one I could buy.

A. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16827140039

This HP brand optical drive is $40 with free shipping at new egg.

EDIT: As of June 15, 2009, this is the cheapest optical drive in new condition that is available online.

It is easily the best deal because not only is it the cheapest one, but HP is one of the best brands for computer/computer accessories.

How do I make my bluetooth headset work with my acer aspire one ao715h laptop?
Q. 1: does it have bluetooth capabilities even tho it has an icon
2: how do i pair my bluetooth headset with it

A. the icon is not a bluetooth, its only an on/off switch for a bluetooth that you plug into your usb port, plug in a bluetooth and go to settings and click ''search for device''




Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.